With the arrival of mobile devices, super fast WiFi connections and a new way of thinking about how we do business, co-working has seen a huge explosion of popularity in America over the last decade.
It’s no longer just Silicon Valley type companies who embrace the trend. Remote employees, teams and indeed entire companies are popping up all over the country. But from small local cafes to huge industrial style buildings, where are the best places to co-work in America?
We decided to find the 50 best spots in every single American state…
The judging criteria:
- Finalists were selected from across America with one overall winner in each state
- Votes were cast in poll of Big 7 readers, across our 1.5million community on social media and by a panel of business experts
- Online reviews, previous media coverage and notable blogs were also included in the overall rating
- The final list is subjective – if we’ve missed out on any great co-working . spots in America, please do let us know by email or in the comments below
Best Co-Working places in America:
Check out who ranked #1 in New Hampshire and 29th out of the country!!
29. WBC Office Suites- Manchester, New Hampshire
The shared office space at the WBC Office Suites is a vibrant, open-concept work area. The space also offers beautiful, modern library-style shared tables, with built-in power ports, comfortable chairs, and full access to the building’s wide array of amenities.
Their range of programmes are all about making the most of the coworking experience. This gives you not only the perfect place to work but to drive your business in ways you would never have imagined.